Head Chocolate Maker Mast Brothers Chocolate
- Date Posted July 15, 2015
- Location Los Angeles, CA
- Category Culinary
- Job Type Full-Time
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate person to lead production at our new chocolate factory in Downtown Los Angeles.
The Head Chocolate Maker will be responsible for executing production goals while leading and inspiring his/her crew.
Duties will include (but not limited to) the following:
- To be an ambassador of Mast Brothers Chocolate
- Provide leadership to production staff.
- Schedule, coordinate, motivate and train production staff.
- Continuously improve quality of chocolate.
- Maintain production facilities and equipment to the industry’s highest standard.
- Mandate cleanliness of workspace and staff.
- Complete daily and monthly production reports.
- Execute and assign opening and closing duties
- Pass LA Food Safe Certification
- Order chocolate making ingredients, supplies and uniforms.
We are looking for experienced individuals with the following skills:
- Positive, passionate, & professional
- Culinary degree
- Have a passion for craft chocolate
- 4+ years previous experience in the food industry is preferred.
- Dependable and self motivated team player
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills are essential.