Customer Success Representative Farm to People
- Date Posted June 15, 2023
- Location Brooklyn, NY
- Category Business
- Job type Full-Time
Farm To People is a fast-growing online grocery delivery service specializing in sustainably-sourced, seasonal produce and artisanal foods.
Our customers can subscribe to a curated Farm Box or can choose to shop à la carte. We deliver 5 days per week and are rapidly expanding in the NYC metro area. We have a vast and ever-changing array of fresh produce, meats, dairy, bakery, and pantry items.
Our mission is to reimagine the food system by supporting small farmers and producers, all while providing customers an unmatched grocery experience. Our warehouse functions as a logistical middleman between the farms we source from and New Yorkers looking for ethically-sourced groceries, delivered.
Farm to People is seeking a sincerely customer-first minded “people person” to join our team in delivering the most delightful online grocery experience ever. In the age of robocalls and AI chatbots, Farm To People prides itself on offering all of its customers a compassionate, human-centric service experience - one where you can pick up the phone, give us a call, and are met with a real person on the other end of the line!
As a company driven to change the way people eat and engage with their food, we maintain a strong commitment to ensuring that shopping for and getting delivery of fresh, local food is accessible, convenient and downright fun. As a Customer Success Representative, you’ll help us accomplish this by listening with empathy, responding with concern, and providing our customers with the knowledge and assistance they need to eat locally and live well.
What You’ll Do
- Assist customers with their questions, concerns, and requests via phone call, text message & email consistent with brand voice
- Communicate customer concerns to appropriate teams (operations, fleet, technology, etc.) to effect necessary change and prevent recurrence of undesired customer experiences
- Track and monitor key performance indicators (e.g. email response times, delivery satisfaction survey responses, and credits/refunds issued, etc.)
- Field phone calls and text messages from delivery drivers who require assistance locating or communicating with customers while on their delivery route
- Collaborate with the Fleet team to communicate and troubleshoot customer delivery experiences
- Assist the Fleet team with driver management and creating delivery routes & schedules for drivers
- Create, maintain, and distribute key feedback surveys to obtain timely feedback on product/service areas for improvement
- Serve as customer’s voice and advocate in internal team meetings, ensuring all decisions are made with respect to customer aversions and desires
- Review declined order charges and ensure reconciled payments enter fulfillment workflow
- Communicate unexpected order and/or product availability changes to customers in a timely manner
- Segment emailing list and create coupon codes for marking purposes
- Assist with miscellaneous printing, spreadsheet formatting, office tasks as required
For those with copywriting experience, this position also offers the following opportunities:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to pitch brand-friendly ideas for emails and social media posts
- Write and proofread copy for sales, educational, and producer spotlight emails and social media posts
Who You Are
- A superior verbal and written communicator, skilled at navigating the occasional disagreeable situation
- Admirer of the “Zappos way” of approaching customer service
- Individual with a strong sense of urgency and firm grasp of business ethics
- A motivated, positive, and empathetic individual with a genuine concern and passion for helping others
- Skilled multi-tasker who is able to quickly move between tasks without losing focus or productivity
- Self-professed foodie with a broad knowledge of produce varieties, growing practices, and clean ingredients (strong preference toward those with food safety knowledge and are comfortable improvising recipe/preparation suggestions)
- Detail-oriented initiative-taker who anticipates customer needs and proactively identifies/resolves issues
- Conscious coworker whose actions support and contribute to a positive and professional work environment
- Quick learner who is comfortable navigating multiple internal systems & processes daily
- A spreadsheet conqueror (Excel/Google Sheets proficient in the use of advanced functions)
- Change agent willing and able to keep up with the constantly evolving challenges of grocery delivery
- Sunday: 9AM - 5PM
- Monday: 9AM - 5PM
- Tuesday: 9AM - 5PM
- Wednesday: 9AM - 5PM
- Thursday: 12PM - Last delivery (expected between 6PM and 9PM)
$20 per hour - Est 40 hours per week.
Position may shift into salaried position paid $50,000/year in Fall 2023, pending a successful introduction period.
Please email your resume, an intro to who you are and why you’re interested in the position to us at firstname.lastname@example.orgCompensation this position is : hourly, $20/hr + Application instructions