Choc O Pain, Hoboken’s first French Bakery and Café, just opened 6 months ago.
Organics, slowly and naturally fermented breads, hand made rich “viennoiseries” are some of many other French specialties proposed at Choc O Pain, in a Parisian and friendly atmosphere.
Join us and be part of a fantastic team!
We are looking for Assistant Managers, as a “Right hand” of the Manager, the Assistant Manager will help in supervising the operations.
Main tasks include but are not limited to opening, closing, daily floor supervision, ordering, payroll, administrative duties, hiring, training and managing knowledgeable and hospitable service staff.
We are looking for candidates:
- with 2 years management experience, preferably food service related experience.
- with strong commercial skills
- with great motivation and energy
- with exceptional people skills
- with great communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work varied schedules
- Highly adaptable and multi tasking
- who are not afraid to be hands-on in any position where help would be needed
- Must be a quick learner
- Qualified to perform administrative functions such as payroll, scheduling, POS updates, etc.
Food-handling certificate (Servsafe) is a plus
Other:Flexible work schedule including holidays, weekends and/or early morning work.
Please send your resume + cover letter to email@example.com
this position is PAID
This position has been filled.Thank you for your interest.